Turkey is an important and popular destination for south Asian students. Turkish Institutes offer low fee and high quality education.
In order to apply for Student visa from Pakistan students needs to provide the following documents.
- Student must have an account on his name, new account is accepted, account must be in foreign currency like Euro, Dollars, GBP…etc. For 6 month course student must show 6800$ in the account or qualient amount with other foreign currencies (account can be new opened account no need to be old account)
- Student needs to go for Medical, Medical is only done in Government Hospital .
- Police clearance certificate is needed to show the student is or was not involved in any criminal act or terrorism activity
- Guarantor letter is required from sponsor .
- Admission letters from Institute.
- 5.500 Pakistani Rupees, this is paid if student visa is ready
- Sponsor supporting documents is not necessary but it may help to strengthen the application
- Student need travel and medical insurance of at least 6 month (it costs around 9000 rupess,if student don’t get visa it is refundable after some deduction around 6500 is refunded)
- Ticket reservation, the ticket should be return ticket, in Karachi consulate they may ask real ticket
- No need to take any appointment, student can go directly to embassy take a queue get the token and go inside the embassy